Following an upgrade to a series of plugins, some account passwords may not work. Rest assured, your account is still there. Here is what to do if you get the following dreaded message:
ERROR: The password you entered for the username Major-Domo is incorrect. Lost your password?
- Click on “Lost your password?”
- Scroll down and fill out the Forgotten Password form. Enter your username or email address. Don’t forget to click “I’m not a robot”.
- When ready click “Get New Password”.
- Check your email for a link allowing you to reset your password.
- Click the link and enter your new password. The system recommends a random one. You can use it or replace it with one of your own choosing.
If you find yourself redirected to the Dashboard “Your Profile” page instead of the Home Page simply click on the extreme upper left corner where it says “Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association”.