Come ride with us ….
The AGM is held yearly on the second or third week of February in a centrally located hotel.
February 17th thru 19th, 2018
Best Western Plus
Cobourg Inn & Conference Center
930 Burnham Street,
Cobourg, ON, K9A 2X9
Phone: 905/372-2105 OR 1-866-262-6874 (reference OCTRA)
AGM information including Resolutions, Clinic information, and a Vendor List will be linked to this page 30 days prior to our AGM meeting. A limited quantity of hard copies will be available at the meeting, however, many printed copies may be printed from the OCTRA Website. Best Western also supplies in the lobby, free use of a computer which members can print what they require from the OCTRA website, FREE of charge.
The OCTRA constitution requires a least 25 members in attendance to pass new Resolutions, we highly encourage 2017 Members to attend and vote. Non-members interested in our sport and activities are more than welcome to join in, unfortunately can not be authorized to vote at this AGM 2017 meeting, however, once a member of OCTRA, you may vote at the next AGM 2018 50th Anniversary meeting on upcoming resolutions.
Awards Banquet 7:30 – 9:00pm and dancing to follow! A limited number of tickets have been made available. Special Early Bird and Room Prices are held until January 20th, 2018.
- Ride Manager’s Meeting Saturday 10-12
- Members Meeting: Saturday 1:00 – 4:30
- Awards: Julie Phair, Awards Chair
- Vendors: Full list coming soon!
- Clinic: “Conditioning for the Next Level” Sunday 10 – 1:00, Northumberland Room
- Clinician: Dr. Meg Sleeper, DVM, AERC About Meg Sleeper…
BANQUET / CLINIC TICKETS
EARLY BIRD prices end midnight January 20th, 2018
- Paypal (Click here…). Please NOTE: 4% Paypal fees added to tickets fees.
- E-transfer to Treasurer- Rick Burnside, at Treasurer@octra.on.ca
- Send Cheque or Money Order to:
Rick Burnside, Treasurer – P.O. Box 504, Owen Sound, ON N4K 5P7
2017 AGM Prices
** Family consists of 2 married/common-law adults living in the same household, children under 5 eat free.
- 866/262-6874 (Quote: “OCTRA” for room rate – $115.00 BEFORE Jan 20th – AGM 2017)
- Block of 10 rooms have been held for Friday night
- Block of 40 rooms have been held for Saturday night
- Rooms released 4 weeks (January 20th) prior to the event (anyone booking later, even last minute, will get the corporate rate) assuming there are rooms available. If only higher end rooms (Suites or Business) are available after release date, members will be charged the OCTRA group rate for that level of room.
- Sunday Breakfast: FYI, Sunday Breakfast will be available in the Inn Restaurant:
For example: “Grand Slam” Breakfast = ~$7.95 +(tax & grat) – Before 10:30 “SPECIAL ONLY”
Hotel restaurant Sunday Buffet = $16.50 (w tax/grat)
The meeting portion of the weekend is imperative to the management of OCTRA. A minimum 25 member quorum is required, as per OCTRA Rule Book. Location: Saturday, February 17th, 2018. Ballroom A – 1:00 – 4:30
$65 – Early bird $60 Purchase by January 20th – Limited Ticket Availability
A buffet dinner will be served prior to the Awards Ceremony in Ballroom A with DJ and Dancing to follow til 1:00am.
$60 – Catch the Early Bird $55 – Sunday morning 10:00 – 1:00
Our Education Chair, Chrystal Woodhouse, has selected a great clinic for our AGM! Meg Sleeper, A highly regarded Veterinarian Cardiologist – Topic – “Conditioning for the Next Level”
The AGM Committee is inviting Vendors to attend AGM for the second year in a row. For more information on our Vendors please go to our 2017 AGM Vendors page to be posted by December 31st, 2017