Come and join us on Ontario’s beautiful trails!
OCTRA sanctions ten to fifteen competitions per season. Annual or Day Membership is required in order to compete. If you prefer NOT to join OCTRA until you’ve tried a ride, the Day Membership is ONLY $20/event and should be remitted to the Ride Secretary when you register for each competition.
- What is a Day Member?
- What Privileges Do Annual Members Receive?
- How Much Does Annual Membership Cost?
- How to Join or Renew
1. What is a Day Member?
Individuals may become Single Event/Day Members for participation in events sanctioned by OCTRA by paying the $20 Day Member fee for each event. Privileges shall only be for the duration of the Event. A Day Member is not eligible:
- For year-end awards
- To vote on any matters
- To enter the Provincial Championships
2. What Privileges Do Annual Members Receive?
Annual membership privileges include:
- Access to members only sections of our website,
- Eligibility for year-end awards,
- The right to register for our Distance Reward Program, and
- Are entitled to vote (except for Junior and Associate members).
3. How Much Does Annual Membership Cost?
- $30.00 YOUTH (Under 18 on Jan 1 of competing year – no voting),
- $35.00 Associate Individual (no voting, no awards),
- $50.00 Individual (over 18),
- $75.00 Family (max 2 adults in one household and Juniors under 18),
- $5.00 Replacement Membership Card (waived for old/damaged cards if returned).
4. How to Join or Renew
- Fill out the OCTRA Online Membership Application or
Download, print, and mail the PDF version for both new memberships and renewals.
- Pay by e-transfer to Treasurer – Rick Burnside, email@example.com, or send check / money order (payable to OCTRA) to:
Julie Phair, OCTRA Membership
309 Alice St.
Kincardine, ON N2Z 2R1
PayPal buttons are on the Fees and Payment Methods page.
Come ride with us …….