How to Enter an OCTRA Ride
- Read the Ride Flyer
- Open the Ride Calendar and click on the date of the chosen ride to open their Flyer. This will include details on contact information, location, entry fees and payment methods.
- Complete and mail the entry form to the Ride Secretary listed on the Flyer.
- Most rides use the OCTRA Standard Ride Entry Form (PDF). Occasionally a particular ride will provide their own entry form. If so, that information will be on the ride flyer.
- If your horse has an OCTRA Horse Number please enter it.
- If rider(s) and/or horse owner(s) have an OCTRA Membership Number please enter them.
- Include payment check with the form or by other method as indicated on the flyer.
- Have the following items prepared and with you on ride day:
- Current Coggins test
- Appropriate equine insurance (Equine Insurance Options)
- OCTRA membership (or you may pay a day fee)
- Other memberships or day fees IF required (eg. AERC, FEI)
Share the joy