Our current treasurer, Rick Burnside, reminded the board at its last meeting that he had stepped up “temporarily” into the treasurer’s role when OCTRA found itself suddenly without a treasurer in May 2017. Rick has agreed to assist and train a new treasurer through this fall with a formal hand-over at the next AGM in February 2019. His generosity permits OCTRA to undertake a candidate search now and to make the transition smoothly.
The successful volunteer will have:
- accounting or strong bookkeeping experience,
- experience with Quick Books financial software,
- comfort with electronic funds transfer,
- an OCTRA membership in good standing,
- the answer to the puzzle at the top of this page 🙂
If you believe you are this person, please contact Sue Downing, President, at email@example.com with a brief description of your qualifications.
OCTRA is only as strong as its volunteers. Volunteering has an excellent return on investment. You receive so much more than you could ever give.