Our AGM and Annual Banquet will be held in Cobourg February 25th, 2017. If anyone is interested in organizing and running the Silent Auction this year, please contact the Secretary at email@example.com before November 30th, 2016.
RIDER DEVELOPMENT FUND (from Policy Statements)
- Funds for the Rider Development Fund will come from the Silent Auction at the AGM as well as from funds from the general account when resources are available i.e. this fund will be an annual budgetary item for the Treasurer (November 10th, 2015).
- Those members who would benefit from such fundraising should participate in the Auction and be present at the AGM & Banquet. (March 12th, 2015).
- RMs must formally request the funds from the Board and give a brief description of the proposed ride. (March 13, 2014).
- Funds will be distributed from the Rider Development for the following:
- To be used for the education and promotion of our sport. (May 10, 2012)
- To support Ride Managers who are offering training rides, provincial or national championship rides or FEI rides:
- For training rides, this could defray the costs of bringing in people to do the educational component of the ride. (February 9, 2012)
- For other rides, this could help defray the extra costs associated with putting on Provincial or National Championship rides or FEI-sanctioned endurance rides. (February 9, 2012)